Boat dock with patio and swimming area.
This is the lake house you have been looking for....
Loch Lone Star vacation lake house has it all: a great waterfront location with a picturesque setting on the popular Colorado Arm of Lake LBJ, a covered boat dock for your boat, whips for your jet skis, lush lawns and shade trees, and a beautiful home that says, "Welcome."
Go boating, waterskiing, and jet skiing. Go swimming in the lake. Fish from the dock or the shore. Relax and sunbathe at the water's edge.
There is plenty of room for everyone to enjoy a memorable weekend or longer with friends and family at this popular lake house. Loch Lone Star consists of a lake house and a separate guest cottage.
The moment you arrive and drive through the gate, past the beautiful green lawn and shady oaks to the entry of the lake house, you will know that this is a special place.
Front of the lake house
Attractively decorated in a cowboy motif, the lake house is a favorite with guests. This comfortable 3 bedroom, 3 bath lake house easily sleeps up to 8 people, with a maximum of 12 people. (The Guest Cottage will sleep an additional 8 people.)
Loch Lone Star vacation lake home is conveniently located between Kingsland and Burnet, not far from Marble Falls, Texas. The lake house is in central Texas, an hour drive northwest of Austin, 90 minutes north of San Antonio, 4 hours south of Dallas/Ft. Worth and 4 1/2 hours west of Houston.
Downstairs porch the width of the house
Let the fun begin! Find your favorite spot to relax on the porch to watch the activity on the lake or play a game of foosball or ping pong. Two long stone walls provide extra seating for parties. The wall is beautifully lit at night.
How long has it been since you have enjoyed sitting around a fire under the stars next to the lake?
Covered boat dock with patio area
The large covered boat dock has an electric lift for your boat, and 2 jet ski ramps. If you don't have a boat or jet skis, they can be rented locally.
Guests enjoy the 15 foot deep swimming area and fishing dock. The covered patio area at the boat dock has two swings and chairs. This is a favorite spot for relaxing and enjoying the lake close up.
The beauty of this lake house is the number and size of the decks, porches and patios the guests can enjoy.
There is plenty of room for everyone on the decks, and they all have great lake views.
Loch Lone Star Vacation Lake House
Living room and dining area
The open area of the living room, dining area and kitchen beckon you to come in and experience the fun lifestyle of living on the lake.
A leather sofa and stools provide seating for visiting or planning the day's activities. A farmhouse table and chairs by the wood burning stove provide a great place for families to gather.
Other items, gathered from the owners' travels, include an ornately carved antique clawfoot chair, an antique hutch from Holland, an antique secretary desk and a second desk from Scotland.
Adults and kids agree that the TV room is a fun place to hang out and relax during the evenings. There are many movies to choose from to watch on the LCD flat screen TV. French doors lead to the patio and provide cheerful light and a great view of the lake from this room. Once on the patio, enjoy a game of foosball or ping pong.
A queen sized sofa bed can sleep two people. There is a bathroom near the TV room.
Kitchen of the lake house
The modern kitchen has everything you need for preparing and serving meals and snacks while vacationing at the lake house. All you need to bring are your food and drinks.
Master Bedroom with large desk
The master bedroom, located upstairs, is a serene suite all to itself. It evokes a feeling of a luxurious hotel suite with its private balcony overlooking the lake. Soothing shades of green and gray grace the king sized bed. Lush carpeting and antique furniture add to the beauty and comfort of this room.
Step through the French doors and enjoy the serenity of a screened in porch overlooking the water.
The large master bath has a generous sized dressing area, double sinks and ample cabinetry. In addition, a full size washer and dryer are available in the master bath area.
The guest bedroom continues the Lone Star State theme with its colorful quilt on the queen sized bed. A nostalgic picture of a cattle trail drive and other western accessories including faux leather curtains in the adjoining bathroom add to the ambience.
There is a third bedroom adjacent to the TV Room that can sleep two people on a queen-sized bed.
Amenities of Loch Lone Star vacation Lake House:
- Fantastic waterfront location on the Colorado Arm of Lake LBJ
- Great water views from the large covered porch, upper covered deck, lower deck, a stone patio area, and at the boat dock
- 3 Bedrooms and 3 baths - sleeps up to 8 people with a maximum of 12 people
- Covered boat dock with electric lift, two whips for jet skis and waterfront patio area
- Deck at the boat dock for swimming, sunbathing, fishing, etc.
- Plenty of outdoor seating with 3 swings and a glider plus outdoor tables and chairs
- Game room with cable TV, DVD, VCR, and Surround Sound.
- Large pation with 2 tables, ping pong, and foosball.
- Covered parking for 2 vehicles and ample parking in the driveway
- A gas barbeque grill and a fire pit
- Large living room with a lake view
- Washer and dryer
- Ice machine
- Fenced in dog run
Loch Lone Star Guest Cottage
The Loch Lone Star Guest Cottage is conveniently located just behind the lake house over the carport. It is an ideal private place for up to 8 additional guests. The guest cottage has a nice covered porch.
Living Room of The Guest Cottage
The living room of the guest cottage is decorated in Texas decor and has an attractive mesquite floor. It has a leather sofa that makes into a bed, cabinet with a flat screen TV and DVD player, and a bench. It also has bunk beds and an air mattress. The living room can sleep 4 people in beds and an additional person on the air mattress.
The Two Bedrooms of The Guest Cottage
Each of the two bedrooms of the guest cottage have comfortable queen-sized beds. Both bedrooms also have double windows for light and a view of the nice front yard.
Kitchenette and Dining Area of The Cottage
The cute kitchenette has granite counter tops, a microwave, coffee maker, etc.
The bathroom has a tub/shower combination in the guest cottage.
Amenities of Loch Lone Star Guest Cottage:
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bath
- Kitchenette and dining area
- Flat Screen TV with DVD player
- 2 Queen-sized beds, one bunk bed and sleeper sofa - sleeps up to 8 people in beds.
- Air mattress for sleeping one more person
- Bath with tub/shower combination
- Covered front porch
- Use of all of the amenities of the property.
- The Guest Cottage is not rented separately from the Lake House.
Things to do in the area:
- Go boating, waterskiing, jet skiing, swimming and sunbathing
- You can fish from the boat dock, the shore or out in your boat
- Visit the museums and art galleries in the local towns
- Shop for gifts, antiques, artwork, jewelry and clothing in the local towns
- Tour the 4 local wineries and sample their wine tasting
- Dine out at the local restaurants
- Take a tour of Longhorn Caverns just a few miles away
- Boats, jet skis and water skis can be rented locally
- Golf at one of the many local golf courses
- Tour President Johnson's boyhood home in Johnson City
- Go out with a local fishing guide
- See the latest movies at the Driftwood Cinema 8 in Marble Falls
- Play miniature golf at Rockhopper's in Marble Falls
- Take a drive around the 4 lakes, within minutes of the home
- For upcoming events in the area - click here
Check in time - after 4:00 pm
Check out time - before 11:00 am
Two night minimum stay.
Three night minimum stay on holiday weekends.
Please ask us about our pet policy.
This is a non-smoking lake house.
Smoking outdoors only. No Exceptions.
Ask abut our pet policy.
We are sorry but we do not accept charge cards.
For Rates, Reservations and Other Information:
512.627.0991 (text or call)
Highland Lakes Web Page
Web Page by
Highland Lakes Web Pages