Condo 178 For Rent
This attractive condo is located in the High Vista
Condos in the beautiful resort village of Horseshoe Bay, Texas. It has 2 large
bedrooms, 1.5 baths, and is a popular upstairs, end unit, all on one floor. It has
1,321 square feet.
High Vista Condos' Swimming Pool
High Vista Condos has a beautiful swimming pool that is open during the
spring, summer and fall months.
Two Tennis Courts at High Vista Condos
High Vista Condos has 2 tennis courts for the residents and their guests
Friendly Deer in the Neighborhood
One of the favorite attractions of the High Vista Condos are the dear that
roam the neighborhood and on the grounds at the condos.
The High Vista Condo showing the Enclosed Carport
The High Vista Condos went through extensive remodeling in 2010 with the
addition of a metal sloping roof, new hardi-plank siding and the addition of beautiful
stone work around the carports.
Each unit in High Vista has its own enclosed carport. This is one of
the popular features of the condos providing protection against rain and hail for your
car. There is additional parking in the parking lots if you have more than one car.
Living Room with a Fireplace
These popular end units upstairs are quiet units with views out three
sides of the condo instead of two. This unit is all on one floor once you come up
the stairs to the unit which is more convenient. This unit is on the east side of
the building and does not have the heat from the western sun.
The condo has tile flooring throughout. The spacious living room is
24 feet long by 17 ft. 8 inches wide for a total of 426 square feet.
The living room has a fireplace and plenty of windows looking out at a 10
mile view to the north. A sliding glass door goes out to the deck
View from the Deck
Dining Area of the Condo with Large Windows
The dining area is spacious at 13.5 feet by 10.5 feet for 141 square feet.
It has windows 10 feet wide that provide a view of the woods and deer walking by.
View from the Dining Area
Kitchen of the Condo
The modern kitchen has a refrigerator, a dishwasher, stove, microwave, a
garbage disposal, and an ice maker.
Pass-Through from the Kitchen
The condo also has a utility room with a washer and dryer.
View from the Pass-through of the Kitchen
The kitchen has a pass-through to the living room and a nice view for
miles to the north.
The Master Bedroom is very spacious at 19 feet by 10 feet. It has
plenty of room for a king-sized bed and additional furniture. It has a ceiling fan,
and mirrored doors to the closet.
View of the Swimming Pool from the Master Bedroom
The view out the window of the master bedroom allows you to look at the
swimming pool, the tennis courts, and the woods across the street.
Master Bathroom with Double Sinks
The bathroom off the master bedroom has double sinks, and a tub/shower
combination. There is plenty of storage area in the bath cabinets and medicine
The second bedroom is also very spacious at 19 feet by 10 feet. This
bedroom has windows facing both south and east. It has a ceiling fan and a walk-in
Views to the East and South from the 2 Windows in the
of High Vista Condos:
- The condos are located in the beautiful resort city of Horseshoe Bay which is on Lake
LBJ. Lake LBJ is one of the prettiest and largest normally constant level lakes in
the United States.
- Horseshoe Bay is only 45 northwest of Austin, 80 minutes north of San Antonio and 6
miles from Marble Falls.
- Horseshoe Bay is a resort, recreation, and retirement community of about 3,500 people.
It is a beautiful area filled with beautiful homes, many of them worth over $1
million. It has one of the largest marinas in Texas and a second marina just a
couple of miles away.
- High Vista Condos spent $1,200,000 in remodeling in 2010 which included a new sloping
metal roofs, new hardi-plank siding, and attractive stonework around the carports.
The condos look great!
- Each condo has an enclosed carport. There is also extra parking available.
- The condos consist of 6 buildings on a hillside overlooking Horseshoe Bay and Lake LBJ
- The grounds are beautifully landscaped hills beneath giant shade trees.
- The condos have a nice swimming pool for residents and guests.
- The condos have 2 tennis courts.
- Friendly deer wander around the lawns of the condos both day and night.
of Condo No. 178:
- The condo is a popular, quiet, end unit, upstairs and is all on one floor.
- It has good views in 3 directions - you can see for miles to the north over Horseshoe
Bay and Lake LBJ, also has limited views of the swimming pool and tennis courts to
- Over 1,300 square feet with 2 large bedrooms and one full bath and one half bath.
- Tile floor throughout the condo
- Recently updated cabinets in kitchen and bathrooms, new interior doors and hardware.
- The condo has a fireplace
- Stove, microwave, refrigerator with ice-maker and a second ice-maker.
- A utility room has a washer and dryer.
- Keyless entry on the front door
- Wired for cable or satellite TV
- Nice deck facing north with a view of Horseshoe Bay and Lake LBJ
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Only 45 minutes northwest of Austin and 6 miles from Marble Falls
To see photos and information about
Horseshoe Bay, Texas - Click Here
to Do in the Area:
- Boating, jet-skiing, waterskiing, fishing and swimming
- Photograph the scenery, wildlife, birds and water activity
- Shop for antiques, gifts, jewelry and clothing in the local towns
- Tour Longhorn Caverns
- Dine out at local restaurants in local towns. All types of food: Chinese, Italian,
Mexican, barbeque, fast food, etc.
- Visit 3 more lakes just a few minutes away
- Visit art galleries and museums in neighboring towns
- Tour local wineries and sample their wine tasting
- Go out with a local fishing guide
- Visit President Johnson's boyhood home in Johnson City
- Play golf at one of the several local golf courses.
- Catch the latest movies at the Cinema 8 in Marble Falls
Ask us about our pet policy.
Smoking outdoors and on the deck only - no smoking in the condo
For rent - $975 per month
Water, sewer and trash collection are included in the rental fee.
For more information
and to see the condo: